Saturday, September 3, 2011

245 - Couch to 10k App!

245 - Couch to 10k App! by carolfoasia
245 - Couch to 10k App!, a photo by carolfoasia on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
This is the first time I have ever done a screenshot. I had to look up how to do it, but it was a great learning experience.I used this APP today while I ran. I love that the voice tells you when to run and when to walk, and your music player is at the bottom so you don't have to fiddled back and forth between apps!

I know it isn't a picture, technically. What is funny is that I biked all the way downtown with my camera on my back, sat in the gorgeous Riverfront Park for hours talking to Elizabeth and Beth, and never took a picture. Wasted weight! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds familiar! I tote my camera around quite a bit these days and don't always pull it out to use it! (However, I am MUCH better about it than I used to be, thanks to this project.)

    ReplyDelete