Monday, February 21, 2011

51 - Any Human Heart


51 - Any Human Heart, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.
"Never say you know the last word about any human heart." Henry James

I wish I could have taken my camera on my 12 mile morning bike ride along the Willamette and Mary's Rivers to the Fairgrounds and up the hill passing the Horse barns. The morning was sunny and crisp and invirogating, but I don't like having to carry my heavy camera when I want to ride fast and free.

So, I settled for an end of the day shot watching this mini-series on PBS. Not sure I really like the series. The acting is amazing with Matthew Macfeyden (Pride and Prejudice), Gillian Anderson, and a whole host of our favorite British actors, but I don't like how it glorifies sex, adultery, and "following your heart" at the detriment of wives and children!

A picture of my bike ride would have more captured the beauty of my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment