Wednesday, December 14, 2011

345 - Tiered Tea Treats

345 - Tiered Tea Treats by carolfoasia
345 - Tiered Tea Treats, a photo by carolfoasia on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
I didn't take a picture yesterday, but this is part of the results of my labors since Saturday! Karen loaned me her wonderful four tiered tea server.

Here is the Menu:


CHRISTMAS TEA PARTY

Soup 
Creamy Christmas Chicken

Savories
Christmas Ribbon Tea Sandwiches
Chicken Salad Present Tea Sandwiches
Apricot Spread on Pumpkin Bread (Not here yet because Vickie made it)

Scone
Gingerbread with Devonshire Cream and/or Lemon Curd

Sweets
Mini Cheesecakes with Strawberry Topping (in refrigerator)
White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Nut Fudge
Snickerdoodles

Decaf Coffee and a Variety of Teas
 (The tea pot matches a 1930's English tea cup I inherited from my grandmother.
 I found it on eBay!)

1 comment: